AVIC411.com

In need of the eastcoast disc for my D3

My disc got stuck inside my first d3. I returned it for a new unit and never got the disc back. Anyone have an eastcoast that would trade me for a westcoast. My westcoast is still in the wrapper. I will also buy a copied version if anyone has one. tried searching for the torrent but couldnt find it anywhere.

thanks

John

i bought it off ebay and the seller is exchanging the bad unit for a new one.I asked but they dont have any extra discs

you can get it through torrents piratesbay has it, not sure if this is violating forum rules but i believe if someone owns a D3 then they are entitled to reproductions of the disc and i dobt any D3 has ever come with a 2006 disc so it should be excusable.

i was able to find the torrent but i dont have a DL burner so that wont work

a dual layer burner costs about 30-60$ these days so buy one its worth the upgrade and definably alot cheaper than the $250 Pioneer charges for one. If your going to pay for a backup copy from someone i suggest skip it and go with a DL burner, you can always use it later on incase u want to make more copies or some other things.

Anyone know if it works with the D3?

Here is what is listed in the notes of the torrent file:

"Compatible with AVIC-N1, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N3, AVIC-D1, and AVIC-D2, and AVIC-88DVD, AVIC-80DVD, AVIC-90DVD,

and AVIC-9DVD, when used with Pioneer Touch Panel Display only."

I dont think it works with the D3....