AVIC411.com

White Lines on d3

I did the same thing with a pioneer 3400 once. Didn't know about the reverse image demo and neither did the customer. We swapped 4 radios and rewwired the harness about a dozen times before actually cracking open the manual and finding the answer. :oops: Now I read the manual every time I install something new, and ALWAYS turn the reverse demo off of all pioneer decks....

• 2 weeks later...
I did the same thing with a pioneer 3400 once. Didn't know about the reverse image demo and neither did the customer. We swapped 4 radios and rewwired the harness about a dozen times before actually cracking open the manual and finding the answer. :oops: Now I read the manual every time I install something new, and ALWAYS turn the reverse demo off of all pioneer decks....
..... That's even worse IMO. Why would the colors swapping back and forth make you think the unit is faulty?!?!!? And not once or twice... but four times. "What a coincidence" And why you would rewire the harness again and again despite knowing it would have no impact on a problem such as that.... I have no clue.