AVIC411.com

I need new disks for my D3! PLEASE!

I just took my truck to the service dept and the only thing missing was my CD book with about 20 or so music CDs. Not really a big problem as everything was copied.

Now that I am planning a trip, I noticed ALL of my CDs were gone for my AVIC D3. The only one I have is California. I am planning a cross country drive in mid March.

Does anyone have any CDs they can sell me? Don't care if they are copies, just so long as they will work. I need them all except for California.

Please email me at MitchellMachine@gmail.com

N4 disks work too. They say N4/D3 on them

Those discs will not 100% work with the D3. I have a set and the map function works, but the voice prompts DO NOT work. I don't know of any other problems, but that is a big one for me.

You need the discs that say "AVIC-D3 Navigation Disc" East or West

I have the same problem that you have except, I have theeast coast disc as opposed to the west coast ,which is what i need. iwould be happy to make you a copy of the east coast disc if you can make me a copy of the west coast disc and that way you get to keep your original west coast disc .Please note that i will be making a copy from the original disc, not from a downloaded torrent . The downloaded torrent discs ,to quote some earlier posts , will not have voice guidance but the map works fine , so do not waste your time downloading them. :)