AVIC411.com

After installing my ducatiboy's bypass circuit I now have an unrelated problem, my mic level is so low it's unusable. If I talk really loud within an inch of the mic I can be heard over the phone but if I talk at a normal level...nothing. While installing the bypass, I added a A/V in from my carputer, that's the only other thing that's changed since the mic was working as it should. The mic itself is in the exact same location and I didn't touch the bluetooth module.
[quote name="ducatiboy"]The plug didn't wiggle out did it? Just a though. Maybe it's not fully seated.[/quote]
I checked that and it's in pretty snug. I guess mics can just go bad or break like everything else, I was just hoping there was some super secret mic level setting that I haven't been able to find. This should be a warrantee item shouldn't it?

BTW - The bypass circuit is great, thanks.
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay on this.

My Pioneer distributor looked at it and couldn’t find anything wrong with the mic…sort of. They plugged and un-plugged it a few times and it was hit or miss. They tried it with a new mic with the same results. They got it working and asked me to report any more problems and I’ve had none for the past week.