AVIC411.com

Sorry if this question sounds dumb, But the product that you sell is for the Nav correct. A friend of mine was telling me that the Z-1 dvd player will not work if the vehicle is in motion.

Once again sorry if you have heard this question a million times. I'm very new to this Z-1. I want to make sure that this is the product thats going to be good.

Thanks for the help if you get a chance
[quote name="brucehulkbanner"]Ducati, In order to install your device the radio has to be taken out right. Is there a way it can be done without. I had woodgrain installed around the z1 and since my authorized pioneer dealer wont install your gadget I have to have someone else do it. I must admit although the flash isn't that bad it is a nuisance.[/quote]

Most likely yes. The wires you need to get to are behind the Z1, I suppose if you are real lucky you might be able to go under the dash and up behind the Z1, but I highly doubt it. That was tough with cars in the 70's and 80's. I doubt you can do that these days. You need 12V switched, and ground, those are generally anywhere. But if your Z1 was installed correctly, the ILL wire from your car goes into the ILL input of the Z1 (which it seems like it is since you can flash manually), you have to put my circuit in between those two. Chances are you won't be able to get to them without pulling the radio out. Sorry.
[quote name="brucehulkbanner"]No problem, once I find someone who will put it in I will order one. In fact how much again and how to order? Based on my last post for why the remote start doesn't work. do you think your gadget will work if the parking lights come on and the z1 is off then started after i put the key in[/quote]

To order one, just go to my website: [url=http://www.sminntech.com]www.sminntech.com[/url]

My guess is that your remote start is "keeping" the light signal from going to your Z1. You would install my circuit between the Z1 and the remote start (or between the Z1 and the car's wiring). If the Z1 turns on, my circuit will too and flash the lights for you. Then when it sees the headlights come on (which might take a second or so depending on what your remote start is doing) it might take a little while for it to "auto-dim" but the flashing is based off the power to the Z1, when it turns on so does my circuit. It should be fine.