AVIC411.com

iPhone users?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That would be awesome. I could offer a lot of jailbreak insight. I have done about 15 of these phones now. Mostly people I work with but people I dont know have been calling me so the word is getting around. It would be awesome to send them to this site for that stuff.

Jason, just to clarify, are you referring to an version of Avic411.com that is designed for the iPhone's UI and screen res (a la Facebook, Digg, etc.) or a content site about the iPhone in the same format and style as this one?

I would be a fan of the former, but not the latter, there are all ready too many iPhone community sites out there.

Jason, just to clarify, are you referring to an version of Avic411.com that is designed for the iPhone's UI and screen res (a la Facebook, Digg, etc.) or a content site about the iPhone in the same format and style as this one?

I would be a fan of the former, but not the latter, there are all ready too many iPhone community sites out there.

if so... then YES!

• 1 month later...