AVIC411.com

If you got the rebate back post here

I just sign up to give you guys some updates.

I bought my pioneer d3x (bluetooth, ipod cable, remote) for $780 total including shipping from compuplus.com. I get a $200 rebate from pioneer. It was a risk I took but still cheaper then crotchfield. I think they wanted close to $900 after the $200 rebate.

Well I called Pioneer rebates today and they said my check is in the mail.

Everyone kept saying that compuplus was not a autorized pioneer internet dealer. I guess there were wrong and missed on a great deal.

My total cost after rebate is $589 for the complete d3x package. not bad huh.

I bought mine from crotchfield and got the rebate instantly. :roll:
Yeah.... and you paid out the nose for it before the rebate.

Don't think anybody will be posting here anytime soon. The offer just started basically. It'll probably 10 weeks easy for even the first person to get theirs.

I don't know about that. Bestbuy sells (and they sell alot of them) the D3 by itself for 999. I paid 840 for the D3X package and the SWI-PS, shipped to my door. For what I got, I don't think that's a bad deal. :P

It may not be bad in your eyes.... but look at the poster before you. Exact same item for hundreds less. So when someone comments that they ordered through Crutchfield "and got the rebate instantly" (in a rollingeyes smart ass tone) .... hear me when I say, he paid out the nose. Not "got his rebate instantly". :roll:

I called today to check the status of my rebate. I was told that they were up to 3 Mar ( the date the rebate was received) I sent mine in on the 8th so he said I have probably another week before it's even showing. Looks to be about 4-6 weeks after its updated in their system. I guess as long as they owe me I'll never be broke :shock:

It may not be bad in your eyes.... but look at the poster before you. Exact same item for hundreds less. So when someone comments that they ordered through Crutchfield "and got the rebate instantly" (in a rollingeyes smart ass tone) .... hear me when I say, he paid out the nose. Not "got his rebate instantly". :roll:

Sure, whatever, and I pay "out the nose" for gas too at 4 bucks a gallon, but that's why I work, so I can enjoy driving my gas guzzling 4x4 navigating with my overpriced avic. If you don't like it, phuck off!

You do realize I paid 799 for the D3X bundle (ipod, bluetooth, xm, remote) right?

I called Pioneer and the woman on the phone told me that a purchase from Bestbuy WOULD be eligible. However, the rebate form seems to say otherwise. However, she also said that the retail price is $1,000 and if a store is selling it for anything less than $1000, it would no longer be eligible for the rebate. The rebate form says something about not being able to combine the rebate with other discounts, but this is crazy.

I bought a D3x (the bundle) for $700 including shipping from

www.al-eds.com. There seems to be so many stipulations having to do with the rebate, that this became the safest bet.