AVIC411.com

D3 under $400 (after rebate) at 6th Ave.

I haven't posted here in quite a while, so I don't know if this has been posted yet. On my way to work and figured you guys might be interested. 6th Ave is listed on Pioneer's website as an authorized retailer, but I've heard of people having trouble with the rebate from an online purchase.

Unit - http://www.6ave.com/shop/Product.aspx?sku=PIOAVICD3

And I'm sure this is around, but rebate...

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... -In+Rebate

I gave them a call and they look legit. They claim that the rebate is already applied. I was looking at corvette shop down in Florida who is also a authorized retailer and the prices are about right give or take. The only difference is that its was about 80 dollars more expensive at 6th ave but at least you are not paying 800 or so up front. If you consider the shipping at the other places its still a pretty good deal considering the discount is already applied. They say they don't charge shipping but I think that might be where the difference in the prices are. Finally, if pioneer recognizes them according to the posts above then im sure its fine.

Hey guys,

I actually ended up getting my avic from here. I got the dex for 680 shipped. I called them and they were very professional and provided really good service. I got it in about 2 days even though they swore it would take 4 but I think that, it might have been to cover thier asses. Well I reccommend it. On top of that they emailed me and asked me to verify my credit card. Over all a+