AVIC411.com

Guys need some help. None of the presets for my XM stations show any information. In other words, when you go to the preset option, all 6 are there but there is no station ID, artwork or anything. Therefore, I don't know what channel it is until I press it. My question is this. Are the presets supposed to show info? Also, I used the Terk tuner instead of Pioneers. Do you think that's the problem? I am also not able to get XM traffic updates either. I think both problems are related. Any help is appreciated.

I got the terk from Crutchfield for free, after rebate, and immediately returned it when I got it due to this issue. I got a refurb GEX-920XM on eBay with a 3-yr ext. warranty for $65. I get everything you're asking about on the screen. However, I do not believe this unit allows for more than 16 characters of title and artist info, and there is no scroll. Not sure if the Nav/XM tuner (910xmt) does, either, but hopefully someone will chime in for you.