AVIC411.com

D3 with Ipod Nano 8 Gig

i dont think you can play the video from there....you have to play it off the ipod and set the output on the ipod to TV....under the video settings.....thats the only down part having to play the videos off the ipod but whatever i dont watches videos on it just got it for my subs to bump.....i got the same thing as you the d3 and 8gb ipod nano

If it's one of the NEW ipod nanos, it's not going to play video via the pioneer ipod cable. You would have to use an AV cable and plug it onto one of the D3's AV inputs and control the video playing using the ipod's controls instead of the D3's. Or return it and pick up an older version ipod.

And anyone know which firmware from the IPOD nano do work for the video.

Because I just download all the firmware and a little program to be able to switch firmware so just let me know which one does work and if it does work properly I will let you know and share the prog with you guys

Thank

my roomate just got the exact same setup and... is furious with the exact same problem. i think the classic came out befor the nano. so the 1.02 for the classic probly is the only "new" ipod firmware that doesnt have this problem. i dont think there is a firmware for the nano that will do this.