AVIC411.com

Bought an Ipod Gen 5th, you gotta love your local pawn shop

yea, and I hear the case it anodized aluminum too for the gen6 rather then plastic I believe..

Just wish I could for see the future to know if Pioneer would be able to make a new cable to replace the CD-I200 and work with the new generations with video playback..

I mean I really don't think I'll be having video play through a ipod that much if any.. BUT its still nice to have it working if I wanted it.. since it was suppose to be a feature available.

There are no effects against the classic 6gen with playing music or showing titles over the D3 is it? This whole thing is only effecting video out.

Just remember you can never connect that iPod to iTunes or every song and Video on there will be deleted ....

FYI ...

You can buy Refurb 80GB Gen 5.5 iPod Video Directly from Apple with a 1 Year Warranty for $189 ...... that's what I did ..

This is not exactly true. Before connecting to itunes you just open your ipod as a removeable disk. Set your computer to "View hidden files and folders". After that you can see all of the music files, copy or pull them out, and store on your computer. Its really easy.

This is not exactly true. Before connecting to itunes you just open your ipod as a removeable disk. Set your computer to "View hidden files and folders". After that you can see all of the music files, copy or pull them out, and store on your computer. Its really easy.

x2

You can also you Media Monkey.