AVIC411.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay just to clarify, when by-passing the Z3, is it only the 2 wire methold or do we also need to burn the iso image and update like the Z2? 2 wire method only or both? Thanks.

you don't see any thread talking abotu an ISO image for the Z3, do you? and in the image thread, it says that it's 2-wire bypassable...

Okay just to clarify, when by-passing the Z3, is it only the 2 wire methold or do we also need to burn the iso image and update like the Z2? 2 wire method only or both? Thanks.

you don't see any thread talking abotu an ISO image for the Z3, do you? and in the image thread, it says that it's 2-wire bypassable...

you right, I dont see any thread that said about an iso for Z3, therefore I asked. People says that the bypass is like a Z2, and I read that you have to update with an iso for Z2. But the person on the first post of this thread did it with a 2 wire method and mention nothing of an update with an iso. So for those who already by-pass a Z3, could you please answer my question instead of those who dont own a Z3 and havnt done a bypass on a Z3.

you right, I dont see any thread that said about an iso for Z3, therefore I asked. People says that the bypass is like a Z2, and I read that you have to update with an iso for Z2. But the person on the first post of this thread did it with a 2 wire method and mention nothing of an update with an iso. So for those who already by-pass a Z3, could you please answer my question instead of those who dont own a Z3 and havnt done a bypass on a Z3.

Ths ISO image was necessary for certain manufacture dates of Z2 to update them for use with the 2-wire bypass.

The Z3 image instructions say that it is bypassable with the same 2-wire bypass.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...