AVIC411.com

playing video from ipod touch to D3 (vid)

I have read here all the ways that you can do to play vids from a ipod to the D3, from buying a old 5 gen ipod video or downgrading the filmware on the ipod, I did not want to do that since I just got brand new ipod touch a few weeks before I got the D3,

I got the ipod composite AV cable and the pioneer CD-RM10 mini-jack AV cable, I know that I could just got the ipod composite AV cable and connect it to one of the AV inputs on the back of the D3 but I didn't want to take off the D3 from my truck.

here is a small vid

th_pioneerd3ipod001.jpg

th_pioneerd3ipod002.jpg

What's the point of this? Nobody ever said you couldn't play video through the auxilliary AV ports. It's just that you can't play them through the pioneer interface cable and control the ipod using the D3's interface.

And you could have just plugged that Apple cable into the RCA inputs on the rear of the D3 and skipped the whole mini-jack cable.

What's the point of this?

not trying to make a point, just wanted to show what I did

And you could have just plugged that Apple cable into the RCA inputs on the rear of the D3 and skipped the whole mini-jack cable.

I know that, did you read the reason why I didn't do it that way.?

I know that I could just got the ipod composite AV cable and connect it to one of the AV inputs on the back of the D3 but I didn't want to take off the D3 from my truck.
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...