AVIC411.com

Avic D3 installed, but PROBLEMS!!!

Everything works fine, except...

1. My "Auto-Up" function for the front windows dont work anymore!!! How do I fix this? I dont remember messing with this part during the installation?

2. The airbag light on the spedometer (not the one below the AC vent) keeps on lighting up.

3. How do I set the D3 so that it converts to the reverse camera automatically when I put into reverse? (the power is tapped in accessory, D3 harness is connected to the reverse wire)

HELP!!!

Sorry this is for 2007 Altima sedan.

The factory wires I spliced.

1. VSS wire behind the spedometer.

2. Illumination wire from the factory harness. (dimming functions correctly)

3. Reverse wire from the driver's kick panel. (checked with voltmeter)

I did ground everything (e-brake, reverse camera, bluetooth) all on the black wire and I grouded that onto the chassis.

Any idea?

You set off the airbag light because you had the one in the dash disconnected while the key was on. Here is how to reset it:

1. Turn the key from off to on.

2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.

3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi . . . .)

4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.

5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.

6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing.

If it does not work the first time, just repeat the steps again.

For the windows, roll it all the way down, then all the way back up and hold for 3 seconds.

Wow it was magic! I fixed everything thanks!!!

As for the reverse camera, I know the problem now. The power for the camera is tapped into the accessory wire (on during ignition only) so when i turn on the car, it'll swap into camera mode, but after that I have to manually turn it on)