AVIC411.com

Limit to the number of custom images?

OK, so I loaded 20+ images into the folder and burned a new DVD. Only 18 of them show up on the D1, but now I have a new question: of the images I burned, the majority of them are extremely transparent. In fact, I can see the last viewed map image underneath the picture. If I switch to map view again, it changes to match the last map view. I've never run into this before, and most of the images I converted to PIM from JPG should have worked fine. Any thoughts?

OK, since I seem to be the only one replying to my post, here's an update:

You can fit a total of 17 custom images on the disc. You have to delete images Aurora, Sky and Water from the PIMANIM2 folder, otherwise they get dumped into the PIM2DIN folder. Doing that leaves the default "return to original" link, but then room for 17 other images. As far as my other post about the quality, it must have been an issue on my end. After a reboot, both PIMview and PIMManager are working great at creating PIM files from JPG's.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...