AVIC411.com

xm not getting all the channels

I recently installed a D3X setup and added on the Pioneer XM tuner ( I dont remember the model offhand, it is the newest one without Nav Traffic I purchased it from Crutchfield)

I am only getting about 20 channels on it. If I type in a channel direct say 202 it wont receive it it just says "updating" then goes back to whatever channel it was on.

It has been like this for about 2 weeks. I have tried refreshing it through the XMradio website, but no luck.

It seems to be getting a strong enough signal to activate. The channels I get work fine.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on with it?

Call them and have them refresh it. I have never had any luck doing it from the website. When I call them it takes about 5 minutes and I have all the channels again. Usually when I get the screen your talking about is when I am in a parking garage or such where when I change the channel and the signal is blocked moderately I will jump to the channel and then say loading and then kick back to either channel 1 or the channel I was previously on. I don't know why though.