AVIC411.com

WHO HAS THE BEST PRICE ON THE Z-1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DataAve"]My horrible ongoing experience with 6thAve.
[url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1611]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1611[/url][/quote]

Now THAT is good to know! Thank you from the bottom of my wallet!
No 6th Ave for me! I would have blown an artery by now. I do hope you get that Amex charge frozen.
Shmoes like 6th Ave have no business being "authorized". Did you write to Pioneer?
Thanks again for the heads up!
Tue,
the first time I bought my z1 was from some camera place and it was used, but the good thing they offered a full refund with no questions asked so I got my money back and looked elsewhere. I found audiovideodimension.com and they have been very reputable and I just recently pickedup my 2nd Z1 from them and recieved it today with a april manuf. date on it. but if you look on their website this weekend they will be offering a special on the Z1 w/accessories you won't be disappointed!! but whom ever you chose good luck.
cheaper doesn't always mean better!!

grcplaya
Hum, I wrote to them and they told me they don't offer package deals. Are you talking about a sale of some kind?
They don't offer service contracts (warranties, whatever) either unless you place the order by phone.
They do seem like nice folks though. I am out of town for a couple more days so I don't want to order yet, but I may give them a shot.
i ordered my avic z-1 on the 21 of august. didnt hear anything for 2 weeks!!! i was pissed so i called them and they said their back ordered and they'll be in on friday and shipped out monday so i was like thats unacceptable. i called back and a different man said nope they wont be in till the end of the month so i said f*ck you cancel my order. they werent gonna even email me or call me to tell me it was back ordered a month and a half or didnt even tell me when i ordered. so screw them!!!!!
OK. I ended up getting my setup from Amazon.com, a company called Electronica Direct that ended up really being CompuPlus.com.
The sales people were nice, but the lady who runs the credit cards was a bit nasty, but liveable.
I got the Z1, BT1, BC1, 3YR warranty and overnight shipping (so I can start this weekend) for $2068. They are one of those places that likes to charge a ton for shipping, but thanks to Amazon's shipping policy, I was able to have all this shipped overnight for around $60. To get the warranty, I had to phone my order in. The real test will be seeing if it all arrives by Friday like they promised. I then ordered the GEXP920XM tuner and the Pac-Swi from Crutchfield. It is a logistical feat of feats if it all works out by this weekend!!! :-) You know I'll post when done!
  • 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to add my input. I just ordered my Z1 from audiovideodimension.com and just wanted to say I had a great deal with them. The advertised price was 1549.99. I got second day air shipping cause I wanted to get it before the weekend and was unsure on how long it takes them to process orders. Well, 30 minutes after I placed my order online, one of their employees called me and told me that if I downgraded my shipping to ground I would still get it in 2 days. I live in SC and the company is in NY. Well sure enough I got it two days later.

This company has a real good first impression with me an I'd go back to them.