AVIC411.com

Backup camera picture thread!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no, this thread was supposed to be about what the drivers view looks like, not what the camera looks like!

you can find camera pics on google, but how the camera view looks through the avic-- this i have not seen yet, hence this thread!

:)

Abe

Oh...in that case refer to the first post...that's what my screen looks like...

I think if you post you should do both, what the camera looks like and the output.

I can't stand doing google searches for stuff like that because everyone calls it something different or it's not correct information...etc.

Also should list what camera you have... I know I would have benifited from seeing a thread with different cameras/outputs! :-)

I like the tailgate camera.. looks cool!

-Nigel

Ford F-150, installed in tailgate keyhole.

I added one in the front as well as the back. How did you fix it from being mirrored? What I mean is one someone in the front walks on the left side I will see him on my z2 on the right. It's mirrored and is tailored for the back. I would really love to fix this. I will post a pic of my backup camera next time.

I added one in the front as well as the back. How did you fix it from being mirrored? What I mean is one someone in the front walks on the left side I will see him on my z2 on the right. It's mirrored and is tailored for the back. I would really love to fix this. I will post a pic of my backup camera next time.

Mine is mirrored because it's in the tailgate. Why would you mount one in the front?

Some cameras have the ability to reverse the image, however, if your camera is made for a back-up purpose you probably won't be able to adjust that.

Mine is mirrored because it's in the tailgate. Why would you mount one in the front?

Some cameras have the ability to reverse the image, however, if your camera is made for a back-up purpose you probably won't be able to adjust that.

I want to see my front blind spot.

bridge4d, NICE MOUNT!

Where u get the keyhold camera... was it easy to remove your existing keyload and mount the camera in there?

Wondering what it would look like on my Mustang

I got the camera at Fry's, http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5340908. The mount was real easy, the camera came with it's own drill bit. I popped the tailgate handle open, removed the key lock, used the supplied drill bit to open up the hole and then just screwed in the camera. Took about 10 minutes.

Thanks for this bridge4d,

I was narrowing down which cam to get for my F-150 and trashed both choices, because I did a mulch run on saturday and found that since my bed is shorter than the dump bucket, I get a pile of overage that lands right on top of the bumper where the tag sits.

Also when I opened the gate, I found that I got a flood of mulch that sits itself right on top of the frame where the Pioneer cam would mount :?

Good to see I have options 8)

BTW- your link didn't work for me, so I'll post this one http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5340908#detailed to see if it works.