AVIC411.com

Rebate and more current prices for AVICD3X

Hi Everyone,

It looks like the rebate is being extended until May 31st now.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/In-Dash/2008+Spring+AVIC-D3+%24200+Mail-In+Rebate

Based on what I have read on here, I am unsure of whether or not amazon.com works for the rebate. I have read some people say yes, some people say no, but with no confirmation. Has anyone received a rebate from them if they have purchased through them? Does it matter if it comes from another place and amazon sells it?

It looks like some people got really good deals on the AVICD3X. Some of the prices have since changed since the post where people posted their best prices. If you have purchased the AVICD3X recently from somewhere please share here. I will do the same after I do more price research.

yeah, they are dwindling down. i just went through the last few i'm probably gonna see. they just extended the rebate so noone gets stuck with any leftovers. they wont be worth shit with no rebate once the the "f" series comes out

http://www.abt.com/product/31555.html

$595 after rebate for the D3Y package, which comes with the D3, Bluetooth, and Ipod adapter. Best price I could find after lots of searching.

the d3y does not come with the ipod cable

You were correct, the D3Y comes with the D3 and the Bluetooth adapter. I read somewhere on here that it came with th Ipod cable too, no problem though. I got the ipod cable on ebay for less than $15 shipped. So $610 for the D3, bluetooth, and Ipod is as good a deal as you will find these days.