AVIC411.com

AVIC Z2 Purchase

Stephen,

is there a difference in the Z2 and Z2X??? I thought they were one and the same....

hifiaudiononline on eBay.

They sell them refurbished and cheap. Comes sealed from Pioneer with a 90 day warranty.

The X model comes with the Bluetooth adapter and Rear View camera

has anyone purchased a unit from an outfit called "cameraprofessionals.com"??? They seem to have good prices but after reading about all the nightmares on ebay I'm wondering if internet purchase are just a bad....

yep, i "bought" a z3 from them a few days ago for 1000! then they sent me an email telling me i had to confirm my order. i called them and they tried me to buy a 2 year warranty for 200. when i told them no, i got asked if i'm replacing a existing unit or getting a totally new. why? oh because the power and navigation cables don't come with the unit. that will be an additional 400. are you f'n kidding me i said, i buy it now on ebay for 1268! the asshole tried calling me a liar . i canceled my order!

has anyone purchased a unit from an outfit called "cameraprofessionals.com"??? They seem to have good prices but after reading about all the nightmares on ebay I'm wondering if internet purchase are just a bad....

yep, i "bought" a z3 from them a few days ago for 1000! then they sent me an email telling me i had to confirm my order. i called them and they tried me to buy a 2 year warranty for 200. when i told them no, i got asked if i'm replacing a existing unit or getting a totally new. why? oh because the power and navigation cables don't come with the unit. that will be an additional 400. are you f'n kidding me i said, i buy it now on ebay for 1268! the asshole tried calling me a liar . i canceled my order!

If you're reading horror stories, then if you purchase from them, someone will most likely end up reading a hooror story written by you :idea:

I bought on e-bay form electronicsoutlet.com and my Z1 was $750 shipped via 3 day. The way I see it, you should just go ahead and save some $$ by getting a Z1 and then getting your 2008 Z3 maps. If you're looking at a refurbed Z2, then it's only going to carry the same 90 day warranty than the Z1 will...

FYI,

You can find both the power and A/V input harnesses on e-bay for about $40 each.