AVIC411.com

Pics of my escalade with Z1 and D3 installed n my SC400 also

The 02-06 escalade DOES have a double din kit. I have it the metra part number is 99-2003 There are several pieces in the package. One is for a single din application and then there is a double din part. I can take pics. Dern does not know what he is talking about.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 02-06 escalade DOES have a double din kit. I have it the metra part number is 99-2003 There are several pieces in the package. One is for a single din application and then there is a double din part. I can take pics. Dern does not know what he is talking about.

http://www.metraonline.com/products.aspx?s=99-2003

good looks, La Scola.

• 3 weeks later...

I need another D3 and a Z 1/2 to put in my Lexus SC400. I will do the Z in the dash and Im getting a custom fiberglass piece made where the glovebox is for the D3. After installing both of those units in my escalade I would do it to all my cars if space provided it. Its great to be able to always have my nav screen up, while the other unit can have Ipod video, dvd, Sirius backseat tv, or just a custom backround showing. everyone who has seen it are quite impressed with the work put in. I have suade wrapped many pieces in my truck too. I will take some pics and post. have a good week everybody...!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...