AVIC411.com

headrest monitors and trizone

Hi everybody!!!

here's what I've got: N3 unit, N1 brain, 2 headrest monitors....my problem: I've read that the N series has trizone..where you can have a dvd playing for the head rest monitors while using either the nav or radio up front. IS there a way to have the front not only use the radio but maybe my ipod or 12 disc changer whille playing dvd in the headrest monitors? I've looked at the manual and not too sure how to set it up to do this. I've changed the settings on my N3 for the rear display as "source". Any help would be appreciated.

2nd...with the 2 headrest monitors they have rca's for each monitor...do I need something or can I just use a y-adapter to connect the 2 sets of rcas to plug into the one output of the N1 brain?

THanks to all in the forum...you've helped me with numerous things with me and my N3.

Use the REAR button on the faceplate. Should be able to start playing a movie up front, hit the rear button to select what goes to the reat monitors. Then use the source button to switch to radio or cd changer up front. You then switch the Ns display by using the nav/av button right below the touchscreen

• 1 year later...