AVIC411.com

Release guesstimate on the F90BT?

Anyone have an idea when the F90BT will be available? Right now, Crutchfield only has the F900BT on their website and talking to a sales person, they don't have the F90BT in their computer system yet. I need to get a system installed before I move on July 12th. I'm worried I won't be able to get either system in time. I'd prefer to get the F90BT, but I'll settle for the F900BT.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where exactly does it say that:

"Payments:

Our listings have the payment options of PayPal or other methods.

Cashier's check or money orders are preferred methods of payment.

Credit card payments are accepted through PayPal.

6.00% sales tax is charged for shipping to Michigan only.

Personal checks and other payments may have a 14 day clearing period before item is shipped.

International orders must contact us prior to making payment for accurate international shipping rates.

Shipping:

We offer USPS and UPS shipping methods.

Orders with PO Box addresses will be shipped USPS.

We will ship anywhere worldwide.

o Non US locations including Alaska and Hawaii require additional shipping fees. Contact us with your shipping address including postal/zip code for shipping quote.

After payment has cleared, we normally ship all items within 2 business days.

Please allow proper time for delivery before contacting us.

o Shipment to Midwest region orders take approximately 1-3 business days, while East and West coast orders take approximately 4-5 business days.

o If more than 5 business days have passed since your payment has been sent and your item has not arrived, feel free to contact us."

Except for this part of the listing:

Domestic handling time

Will usually ship within 20 business days of receiving cleared payment.

:?:
ok. I found a local dealer, but he said that Pioneer is famous for releasing things and not shipping them out for a month or two. :( Now I'm worried I won't get it in time for my cross country drive in July.

Considering Jason got a preview unit to review, all the hype on their website, and that the European units are already available, I have a pretty good feeling they will meet their ship date in mid to late June.