AVIC411.com

Release guesstimate on the F90BT?

I contacted my local authorized "Premier" dealer, Tweeter. Received this reply last night ...

Hi Pat,

Yes, Tweeter will be carrying the Pioneer AVICF90BT. The product will

be available in the store in the first 2 weeks of July.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Sanjay Sxxxxx

Car Merchandise Manager

Tweeter Opco, LLC

Office: 781.830.xxxx

Fax: 781.830.xxxx

ssxxxxx@twtr.com

I guess this gives me a chance to see some feedback from the early adopters before I spend any green. :)

pat----

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard from my Premier dealer, the got their 700BT's in and my F90BT will be there Monday or Tuesday.

i hope this is more true than the previous post of first week of July!

i need my 90BT before then!

Are you talking about the F90bt or the other f series moldels because I spoke with a sonic electronix rep today (6/6) also, he told me they have no idea when they will receive the units.

Hi,

I spoke to them a little before 5pm, CA time (where they are located).

I was asking about the F90BT specifcally. He came out and said they got notified the arrival date was the 10th. Then at the end of the call i asked him again and he said, yup the 10th.

He seemed confident with his answer. Most other times i talked to people who didnt know what was going on.

FYI:

They don't seem to be giving out free Dash Kits because it's a double din. You only get a $15 off if you request a double din.

- iposthere -

Did sonicelectronix mail out your navigation yet. They sure haven't mailed it out to my house yet. Oh and most of the time when i call the number they don't pick up and it rings and rings until it reaches a voice mailbox. Does this happen to you?

Thanks