AVIC411.com

I am ordering the 900BT and I want to have Sirius. I know I am going to need to order the CD-SB10, and the SIRIUS SC-C1.

My car (2008 VW GTI) currently has Sirius through the factory head unit. My question is, can I use the existing Sat Radio antenna? If so what additional items do I need to buy to get this to work? Or will the existing antenna plug into the SIRIUS SC-C1?

I am ordering the 900BT and I want to have Sirius. I know I am going to need to order the CD-SB10, and the SIRIUS SC-C1.

My car (2008 VW GTI) currently has Sirius through the factory head unit. My question is, can I use the existing Sat Radio antenna? If so what additional items do I need to buy to get this to work? Or will the existing antenna plug into the SIRIUS SC-C1?

x2 ... i have an '08 VW GLI with Sirius and also would like to know what (if any) additional equipment i need if i already have a Sirius antenna/tuner installed.

I have a 2007 GTI and I was not able to use my Sirius antenna on my D3, I had to install a dedicated one... bummer.

Daniel

I have a 2007 GTI and I was not able to use my Sirius antenna on my D3, I had to install a dedicated one... bummer.

Daniel

Wow the misconceptions on this board are amazing.

I have a 2008 R32, factory Nav. My installer used the factory Sirus antenna no problem! Works BETTER than the factory setup.

Who is doing these for you guys?

I have the D3 and am considering the F series as an upgrade. My main concern is with Sirius. Do yo have to use the CD-SB10, and the SIRIUS SC-C1? Or can you use the SIR-PNR2 with the F series unit?

I am mostly concerned with the Sirius display on the unit. I would be in haven if it has a 2 line display. Please post any observations in this regard. Thank you.

You can use either of the setups you mentioned. They both have the same display functionality (one line)

I have the D3 and am considering the F series as an upgrade. My main concern is with Sirius. Do yo have to use the CD-SB10, and the SIRIUS SC-C1? Or can you use the SIR-PNR2 with the F series unit?

I am mostly concerned with the Sirius display on the unit. I would be in haven if it has a 2 line display. Please post any observations in this regard. Thank you.