AVIC411.com

Ipod Nano and D2

got my CDIB100ii seems to work fine but as expected the interface is pretty lame but it sure sounds great. I thought I read a thread here but can't find it now. But it listed a way to be able to control the ipod from the click wheel on the ipod itself. Anyone now how to do this?

got my CDIB100ii seems to work fine but as expected the interface is pretty lame but it sure sounds great. I thought I read a thread here but can't find it now. But it listed a way to be able to control the ipod from the click wheel on the ipod itself. Anyone now how to do this?

Why would you want to do that? And if that's what you're doing, you could just have bought a $5 AV cable from Radio Shack and plugged it into the AV input.

Well the interface with the D2 is pretty limitted from what I can tell so far. No information on which song that is playing, no quick way to nav to a specific song. Anyway if anyone cares this is how you can get you ipod into manual mode:

Power up the headunit without the ipod connected and and selectect the aux output your Ipod is on. Them hold the play pause button on the ipod and just before the Ipod turns itself off plug in the ipod cable to the headunit. You will then have use of the click wheel.

Thanks as always for all the help.