AVIC411.com

Anybody interested in a possible group buy for the F90BT?

Hey guys - for those of you who ordered with sonic electronix, no problem canceling my order (since they dont even have the units yet). They said it would take one day to refund my credit card. Thanks al & ed for saving me $200! :)
glad we can help you out! 8)
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being we have stores in Southern California the website doesn't shit to this area.

:shock::?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wink:

doh! :oops::lol:

I had a good laugh...

Anyway. I ordered my F90 this morning. Thank you very much. I look forward to craigslisting my D3 in the near future...

Being we have stores in Southern California the website doesn't shit to this area.

:shock::?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wink:

doh! :oops::lol:

I had a good laugh...

Anyway. I ordered my F90 this morning. Thank you very much. I look forward to craigslisting my D3 in the near future...

Glad we could help you out!

Just went to Al & Ed's in Costa Mesa and bought the 90bt with the discount code. Woo!

Gotta come pick it up tomorrow since they didn't have it on the shelves today. :(

But $1130 after tax with harnesses and dash kit. Not bad... not bad at all.. :lol:

That is one SWEEEET deal.

I've never ordered from Al & Ed's before and think I'm missing something...

I live in SoCal and the checkout says: "It appears that you live outside of our shipping area. Please visit our store locator to find a store near you for pickup." under Delivery Method.

Do you continue with the checkout anyways? How do you choose a store to pickup from?

For the rest of you in So Cal you can type your Zip into our store locater here:

http://www.al-eds.com/Store-Locator-sp5.html

Being we have stores in Southern California the website doesn't ship to this area. However, this offer will be good at any of our stores.

I just went to the Pasadena store on Rosemead Blvd, and the sales person said he could only do 150 off... Should I try another store?

I just went to the Pasadena store on Rosemead Blvd, and the sales person said he could only do 150 off... Should I try another store?

If they have internet access at the store, go to their online site and use the AVIC411 coupon and show the salesman the discount... I mean, at that point, he'd have to know it's legit.