AVIC411.com

What happened to JasonH?

Sorry, guess I should have told you guys ahead of time. I'm out of town until the 15th. (Attending WWDC) I did forward the info to Pioneer though. They said the engineers are working as fast as possible on it.

Go all the way to WWDC to watch Jobs announce a cell phone with 2006 technology... boy I'd be pissed!

Which of the probs were Pioneer emailed about?

Heh, I didn't come for the keynote, although it was a plus. BTW: I backed into, and almost knocked Al Gore over on accident.

Once I get the list put together, I'm going to send Pioneer everything.

Once they fix the iPhone voice integration, I probably would. That's the main factor for me.

Let's hope the Z-Series and D3 aren't representative of Pioneer's plans to update the F-Series.

Thats exactly whats got me worried.

Once they fix the iPhone voice integration, I probably would. That's the main factor for me.

Let's hope the Z-Series and D3 aren't representative of Pioneer's plans to update the F-Series.

? what do you mean??

Meaning that although they have discontinued those units for newer models, they still have yet to update them.

? what do you mean??

Meaning that although they have discontinued those units for newer models, they still have yet to update them.

o, damn that sux....so we wont be seeing a z4 or d4? :cry: