AVIC411.com

AVIC-F90BT $983.99 SHIPPED FROM PREMIER DEALER!!! $983.99

We are also a Pioneer dealer.

Anyone having trouble getting 700's or 900's shipped to them, pm us and we will set up a quote at or below what you are seeing. Each address will have different shipping rates, so please pm us your shipping address and we will get you a quote. Supply is limited so hang in there...

If you want to get an idea, go to DHLusa.com and figure shipping from zip code 33186 in Miami, FL.

Jeff

www.totalautoprotection.com

www.smartgpspro.com

sales@totalautoprotection.com

Thanks for all the prompt replies and fast service, Jeff. I ordered the F90BT from Total Auto at a price that beats the Al&Ed's deal. Best of all, it got shipped same day and they're an authorized dealer as well. I'm still waiting for my shipment, but I'll let you guys know once I received it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little update from pioneer and Al-Eds.com

To Our AVICF90BT Customers:

We just got out of a meeting with Pioneer. They informed us that they are aware of some of the issues that have surfaced with the AVICF90BT and are working on a solution. Unfortunately, this happens sometimes when a whole new product platform is introduced. They will not ship the new units out until they are updated. We should get a new ship date from Pioneer by Friday. We will update you as soon as we here from Pioneer.

If you recently received an AVIC90BT from us we will either send you a software update to fix the issues or exchange the unit, depending on what Pioneer finds. If we need to do an exchange, it will need to be done within 30 days of the date of purchase. Since you have time before we get close to the 30 Day mark, keep using your unit until you here from us.

If you do not want to wait for an updated unit, keep in mind that any AVIC90BT's that you may see floating around out there are the original units, not the newer, updated units, so they will have issues. Some of the dealers out there with the AVIC90BT in stock are unauthorized dealers. If you purchase from an unauthorized Pioneer dealer, you will not be able to get the updated software or an exchange unit from Pioneer if that what it takes to fix the issues.

We will be contacting you again soon.

Thank you for your patience.

al-eds.com Customer Service