AVIC411.com

hard drive on f700

Hello, i have a 2008 accord sedan and i plan on getting the f700. i am paying 800 plus taxes installed for it, does that seem like a reasonable price? Also, can someone please tell me how big the hard drive on the unit is? if it is just the SD card, then how big is the card? sorry i searched and could not find anything. Also, does anyone know when a firmware update is coming for all the problems? Thanks in advance!

Its all internal on the flash memory. There is nothing for you to load. The SD card is for music, video, and to upload POI files that you can download from the internet. However you wont be able to load custom POI files until Pioneer releases the computer application to convert the POI files that you will load.

thank you. has anyone in san diego worked with coronado electronics or progressive mobile. one shop is charging 800 plus taxes while the other is charging about 1000. does anyone have any good or bad things to say about them?

also, is this the only thing that the shop needs to order? http://www.installer.com/item/display_i ... it=99-7874

thanks for all the help and insight so far!

$800 - $1000 is hardly "Insane". Is amazon installing it with all the various parts needed?

Make a list of what you want, steering wheel controls, sat radio, everything. Then go back to these shops and get a qoute. Often times the higher priced guy is taking into consideration everything needed, while the low ball price guy is forgeting about qouting parts, or extra add ons installed.