AVIC411.com

Forgot password!! Please help!! $200

Ok, here is the deal!

I bought a motorcycle and i left my car sitting here for 5 days. My car's battery was dead, i bought a new one and the AVID-C3 is asking my password, which is " the city that i was born"...

I've tried all the names i could think of it!!!

I contact Pioneer and they wanna charge me $200 plus shipping "TO RESET IT"!!

DOES SOMEBODY HAS A SOLUTION FOR THIS ??? (':(')

Dude for real....you don't know what city you were born in???? Call your mama or better yet return my damn stereo! Sounds like a classic case of a thief trying to use some hot merchandise! Had my Z3 torn out last week but luckily 5-0 caught the bastards and I got my system back! Doesn't change the fact that the moron cut a bunch of wires and busted up my dash! All I gotta say is get a job, buy your own stereo and stop taking mine so I can enjoy some quality audio in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I think i know his problem. As a security measure, I just pick some random security question and enter my own password that I use on a daily basis. In other words, my answer has nothing to do with the question. The question is just there to be deceiving.

Try to think of the passwords you use regularly, maybe even the password for your login on this site.

Any smart person would have written the password in their owner's manual and stored it in their house. If you either stole the unit or used a password you can't remember and failed to write it down somewhere, you deserve to have to pay the $200 to unlock the unit. And that's only if you still have proof of purchase/ownership.