AVIC411.com

iPhone 3g + F90BT

my 3g iphone is recognised on my f900bt it starts playing but i dont get any sound through the speakers with a normal ipod cable. i get album art etc through it just no sound any idea's?

cheers

Go to the AV config menu and set AV1 to Ipod. Took me a few minutes to figure that out.

my 3g iphone is recognised on my f900bt it starts playing but i dont get any sound through the speakers with a normal ipod cable. i get album art etc through it just no sound any idea's?

cheers

Go to the AV config menu and set AV1 to Ipod. Took me a few minutes to figure that out.

nice one cheers mate!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
are you able to transfer phonebook from iphone 3g to the f90bt?
Yes. You can transfer the phone book.

I must be a complete iPhone newb (just got mine last week). How do I start the contacts transfer from the iPhone 3G?

Did you ever figure this out? Because it doesn't seem to transfer for me either.

• 11 months later...
That's what I did and it works flawlessly (almost).....except for the fact it displays some random album art (generally the first song on the iPod part of the iPhone) instead of what plays on Pandora....I'm kinda OCD like that..

If I had a second gen iPhone with 3G, I would seriously consider using Pandora full-time and dropping Sirius.

That's my plan, I'll let you know how it goes.

What type of connection are you using to get your iPhone to stream through the radio? I've tried the built in usb cable and that didn't work, i've tried bluetooth and that didn't work, and i've tried plugging a 3.5 into the front and that didn't work. :(

are you able to transfer phonebook from iphone 3g to the f90bt?
Yes. You can transfer the phone book.

I must be a complete iPhone newb (just got mine last week). How do I start the contacts transfer from the iPhone 3G?

You don't initiate the transfer from the iphone, you initiate it from the AVIC and it pulls it from the iphone.

After the units are paired, just go into the AVIC and ask it to do the Phonebook Transfer from the Phone Menu.

(yeah, I know I answered a year old question, but someone should have)