AVIC411.com

avic z1 july 2006 and after bypass absolutely free

here is the way to bypass the avicz1 july2006 and guess what its free i am an installer and this information should be free on the plug in the back with the brown rca out it has 4 pins that are open no wires in them the far corner one should read 5 volts grnd this wire and the parking break wire leave it grounded reset your avic and your done i have enclosed a picture of the plug and the wire this is confirmed this works and it is how it is suppose to be bypassed hope this helps all you do is add a wire to this pin and ground with the parking brake as well
So we have to add in the RCA adaptor (for the preamps and A/V in/out) correct? Then ground the pin specified along with the parking brake correct?

Also if that is true, and the parking brake is hooked up to a switch, will flipping the switch to "float" the parking brake "break" this bypass in the event of a cop pullover for instance.

Then after that do we need to reset the unit every time that switch is flipped?

Thanks for suffering through my annoying questions.

-Litos
[quote name="tech12volt"]here is the way to bypass the avicz1 july2006 and guess what its free i am an installer and this information should be free on the plug in the back with the brown rca out it has 4 pins that are open no wires in them the far corner one should read 5 volts grnd this wire and the parking break wire leave it grounded reset your avic and your done i have enclosed a picture of the plug and the wire this is confirmed this works and it is how it is suppose to be bypassed hope this helps all you do is add a wire to this pin and ground with the parking brake as well[/quote]Wow! I'm not one who usually criticizes others and please don't take this as an insult but that is one hell of a run-on sentence.
[quote name="palacios"]Wow! I'm not one who usually criticizes others and please don't take this as an insult but that is one hell of a run-on sentence.[/quote]

maybe his "." key on his keyboard is broken :D

Just kidding, he should be thanked for supplying information, he didn't realize I posted the same thing earlier, but he still took the time to come here and try to share information that he thought we would need. And for that thank you... as for your bad keyboard, they are pretty cheap, and the new ones come with "." keys. :D
  • 2 years later...