• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Hey man, thanks for the offer and all the info. Actually, I would like to take you up on the offer, if that's ok. How about the brushed metal screen you used, with the same toyota logo, but in chrome/silver color instead of red? Kinda like the ones they've put on here for the lexus, acura, etc? I think that'd be really cool, if that's not too hard to make. Thanks again!

Celica3.jpg

How's This?

Hey man, thanks for the offer and all the info. Actually, I would like to take you up on the offer, if that's ok. How about the brushed metal screen you used, with the same toyota logo, but in chrome/silver color instead of red? Kinda like the ones they've put on here for the lexus, acura, etc? I think that'd be really cool, if that's not too hard to make. Thanks again!

Celica3.jpg

How's This?

Dude, that's an awesome screen!! Thanks so much! You're definitely talented with photoshop!

I made these to look more like the F-Series OS...obviously the Phone and Settings buttons don't work, but I think it looks cool...

Pioneer Red

Real-PioneerRed.jpg

Pioneer Chrome

Real-PioneerChrome.jpg

Chevrolet Bowtie Green Plastic

Real-ChevGreen.jpg

Chevrolet Bowtie

Real-Chev.jpg

Features

Real-Features.jpg

System Components

Real-Components.jpg