• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Here it is. It looks awesome on the Avic screen.. props to whoever made the image in the first place! 8)

Does anyone know where we can get these button images?

jreimers, is there anyway you can take the "navigation system starting" text in the image below, and replace it with the phrase "HONDA CIVIC HYBRID" in all caps and with the same font as in this writing?

Photoshop has a Text Feature... CLick the T on your tool bar.. choose the font you want type. The you can resize it the way you resize anything else.

The gosted one in the background is just a resized duplicate of the 1st original that I made slightly transparent, rasterized then airbrushed a little black over it.

That font btw is called Mistral. It helps if you know type faces. I used to be in the advertising world and I recognize many of them.

well, here is my splash screen for my mitsu evo ix ;D

took me a while to make everything correct ;D

That came out really well. Nice work!

Thanks, I was debating whether to put those logos down there or not.. and that's my fellow forum member's actual picture with his evo ;D

Would somebody be willing to make me a background please. I am trying to get photoshop loaded so I can do it myself, but I would like at least one that will look good, before I goof up. All I want is a plain black background with the brushed metal look chevy bowtie in the middle. Also, when a picture is loaded is there any way to remove the loading message from the screen so that you see the full image...possible something to hack in testmode and yes I have used the search function numerous times, hence my first post. Thanks in advance!