AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

sleepdeprived, did it ever dawn on you that I did use the search, and got NOTHING. That must be your answer for everything. Just to let you know I am some newb to forums moron.

kevin, talking about a lawndart, that is the best you can come up with. Your a wasted twat.

GTFO troll. I'm sorry but if you can't read the manual or even just fiddle wih the unit for 2 minutes to figure out how to change the splash screen, you're an idiot, and have no business insulting others because they didn't spoonfeed you the easiest piece of info for this unit.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE! AL-FIE!

post-29688-12872757305992_thumb.jpg

how about something trailblazer or trailblazer ss related. Graystone color if your going to include a picture of a truck.

maybe detroit cityscape as a background? GM Tower/Ren Cen? lol. Even tho GM is trying to sell it.

including 1 pic of my 06 Trailblazer in case you want to use it. If so, Please for the love of g-d get rid of the american flag stuck on the window. i'm patriotic just not that patriotic. lol.

post-28592-12872757308482_thumb.jpg

catchmeifyoucan, first off the unit is my wifes suv, therefore I do not have immediate acces to it since she does have a job. So how could I have messed with it when she is using the vehilce? Since I have no clue to where the manual is and have not down loaded it, how could I have read it. Since there are numerous people here that do know, and it was posted on in a morning, which is pacific time, I think that there was ample time for some one to chime in to give an easy answer. So therefore it looks to me as it your the moron you dumb ass fucktard. You know your a real ass hat. I have not been on here much, and the attitude I am seeing is that you people actually think your better than the rest of the world, got some news for you, your not. Fuck you and the horse you came in jerk off.

gwilli, ur bein a huggggeee troll. This site is a FORUM its not like a pioneer hotline with thousands of representatives. There are faq's and downlaodable manuals all over this site, the information is easily accessable. If you were in such a rush to find out you should have taken 5 min to download the manual and 30 seconds to find out how to do the splash screen since it's quite possibly the easiest thing to do on the unit. Your making urself look like a jackass which you probably are so do us all a favor and get of the forum and take ur bitching somewhere else.

I have seen some pretty awesome splash screens. But have yet to see one for the Smart Fourtwo. Anyone that kicks butt on photo shop, would appreciate a cool one. Was thinking of a Rally Red Cabrio, I could get a pic of mine. And under it with metallic back round saying, "WHY BE DUMB?

Thanks.

catchmeifyoucan, first off the unit is my wifes suv, therefore I do not have immediate acces to it since she does have a job. So how could I have messed with it when she is using the vehilce? Since I have no clue to where the manual is and have not down loaded it, how could I have read it. Since there are numerous people here that do know, and it was posted on in a morning, which is pacific time, I think that there was ample time for some one to chime in to give an easy answer. So therefore it looks to me as it your the moron you dumb ass fucktard. You know your a real ass hat. I have not been on here much, and the attitude I am seeing is that you people actually think your better than the rest of the world, got some news for you, your not. Fuck you and the horse you came in jerk off.

...wow you really are dumb...unless your wife works 24 hours a day 7 days a week, then that's just a poor excuse to not fiddle with it for 2 fricken minutes. If you did search, which you clearly did not, or maybe you just don't know how (wouldn't surprise me), not only would you have found the answer to your original question, but you'd also find how to read the manual. It doesn't matter when you asked the question and what time zone your in, the fact of the matter is you're question has already been answered numerous times when it was posted on this forum. Aside from that, you also took this thread off-topic since this isn't the place to ask that. Another reason no one wants to answer you is because you told us to go fuck ourselves not long after you asked the question. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that we have a goddamn time limit to answer idiotic questions. Maybe you're the one that thinks you're better than us since you expect an answer so quickly and then act like a little bitch when you don't get it. So congratulations, you lost all credibility and cooperation you were automatically given upon joining the forum. Stop acting like a 5 year old and find the answer yourself, like so many other people have done.

Jcorwin, that Subaru one is sick. Any chance you can do that with a black M-Speed 8?