• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

I'll be purchasing my 900bt in a few weeks and I thought no better place to beguin my journey into hackin things up then with the splash screen.

If anyone is kind enough to make one for me that is....

However, If I may ask first.

Do I need a 300 dollar program to create my own? Cheaper? Shareware?

I'm looking for a Mercury emblem, as I drive a Grand Marquis. Like the one in the Sync add at the bottom.

Float, shadow, no icons, brushed metal BG, maybe carbon fiber.

But to re-state, I'd realy like to do this myself, programs appreciated.

Photoshop... and I'd really recommend against buying any of the Pioneer Navigation devices at this point, unless you don't care about the traffic part of it. MSNDirect is permanently offline soon and you can't buy subscriptions to it anymore. Or you could get one that has XM and pay way too much for traffic as well... that would also work.

Photoshop... and I'd really recommend against buying any of the Pioneer Navigation devices at this point, unless you don't care about the traffic part of it. MSNDirect is permanently offline soon and you can't buy subscriptions to it anymore. Or you could get one that has XM and pay way too much for traffic as well... that would also work.

The AVIC is still a far better unit than most others, especially with the ability to modify the unit (F & X series). MSN direct is not a selling feature and will only be missed by a few. Hell, I live in Canada and MSN Direct was never supported here but in a few major cities. Buy your Avic, just dont buy it for MSN Direct (which I dont think anybody does anyways).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...