AVIC411.com

I have an Album which consist of 5 cd's I created a cd-audio format with the same album title. while recording into the hardrive, it created 5 different albums, i had someone told me here, that as long as the album title is the same, it will go in one album title, why did it create 5 different title?

how can i make it not to do that, and put all in one title?

thanks

thanks for you answer, but i have the album that is 5 cd long, like about more than 70 songs, that i want to put in 1 album, those wont fit in one cd, i wish it did, that would be the easiest solution then, but it aint.

i have dont what i was told, create the same title/artist, and they will all be copied under the same album, but it doesnt?

Until someone figures out the way the playlist and music is being stored on the HDD, this probably won't be possible.

I dug into it, and gave up myself. Although I was trying to figure out how to manually copy music over with a PC, without the need to install the disc ito the Z and wait for it to rip... But what I did notice, was that they are updating several files that are spread across several directories in the MSV partition. ou can put the music files where they are suppose to go, but they won't show up on the Z.... Well, unless you can figure out how to update the playlist files correctly...

Best and easiest(costly) fix, IMO, would be to buy the IPod adapter and an Ipod. This way you could make a single playlist, and put as many tracks as you want in a single album/playlist. Although the Ipod interface is borderline el'sucko... :?