AVIC411.com

F series in Toyota Tacoma

That looks great....i have an 08 tacoma and am looking to install a unit as well. Where did you get the dash kit....the one at my local Al-Eds, is a matte finish, and ideally i want to get a dash kit that is riveted like tacoma comes from the factory. If i can avoid it i dont want the stereo to be a matte finish and the finish around the AC/heat controls to be riveted....if you know what im talking about.

I got the scorese kit from my local electronics store for $35 and the wiring harness for $15.. they sell on ebay for around $30 for both if you have time to wait for shipping. I don't believe there is a dash kit that has the textured finish like the factory stereo has. I like the dash kit I got, unfortunately it doesn't quite match the colors of the vents to either side of it but it does match the hazard light buttons. It looks like Toyota changed the color on the hazard light for some reason so they matched that color. I would recommend going to tacomaworld.com and the audio/video forums for detailed instructions on installing the radio.