AVIC411.com

Source keeps changing everytime I start the car

The last 3-4 times I know I have turned off the ignition with the source on CD or Sirius.

Everytime I start the car though, it never starts on the last source used. It always seems to default to Aux-In or the Multi Dvd changer I have *XPD-P90*. Is this how the Avic behaves ?

One would think it would start in the last source/volume the HU was at.
Do you have a SWIPS steering wheel adapter by chance? If you have one hooked up to a regular switched circuit in the car, but the Z1 is hooked into the RAP which keeps the accessories on until the door is opened, the SWIPS will freak out until the door is opened, some times changing source or presets randomly.....happens mainly with GM products.
[quote name="jimmy303"]Do you have a SWIPS steering wheel adapter by chance? If you have one hooked up to a regular switched circuit in the car, but the Z1 is hooked into the RAP which keeps the accessories on until the door is opened, the SWIPS will freak out until the door is opened, some times changing source or presets randomly.....happens mainly with GM products.[/quote]

That's very interesting information. My PAC unit is hooked to the same source as the Z1...which has the delay feature you describe. I guess I got lucky doing it that way!