AVIC411.com

best place & price to get an F-90BT?

http://www.al-eds.com/Pioneer-AVICF90BT-p18725.html

Use coupon code AVIC411 for 18% off. $983.99 with free shipping.

You're not going to find it many other places for less than that and have it be an authorized premier dealer to keep the manufacturer's warranty applicable.

Wow that is a pretty good price! Are they reliable though? I am very nervous about ordering stuff online. Have many on here ordered and can confirm them to be a respectable dealer?

also how long will that code last?

Thanks again!

[i've bought my last three Pioneer units from Amazon (which is usually a "sold through" some other company) but every time I've had warranty issues I send in my receipt from amazon and have never been questioned.

Currently $89.95 plus ship ]

WOW! I'm gonna order me ten at that price! :D

Not to sound rude or anything but the Pioneer warranty, even on the F90 is pretty weak. if something does happen you can count of Pioneer having your unit from anywhere in between 2 to 4 weeks.

I would purchase the F90, this coming from someone who works at Circuit City, from eBay. Primarily, stereoneeds, you can get it for $850 shipped backed by their 2 year warranty. They have been around for years and they stand by their warranty. If something goes wrong all you do is shoot them an email, they usually respond the next day, you ship them the unit and instead of "fixing" it they replace it for every bit of the 2 years. If at any point you ar running into the "same" issue they will upgrade your unit. If you are still finding that the problem is persistent and it is nothing wrong with your installation, typically after 2 or 3 replacements, they will refund your entire purchase price. Now, try that with Pioneer.

Also if you are not sold on that you can purchase and extended warranty from Squaretrade, at about 50% of the price one from Circuit City or Best Buy would cost you to cover you further. There is no deductible and in case stereoneeds goes go defunct, not likely, and something goes wrong with your unit they will refund you the entire purchase price towards the purchase of another unit. This goes into effect 60 days after your eBay purchase.

You are covered in more than one way and all are great.

Actually the price has been dropping since they released. They sell for $824 now, Circuit City is charging $849 for the AVIC-F700. I installed one today in a Dodge Charger.

Check them out

http://stores.ebay.com/STEREONEEDS-STORE