AVIC411.com

Pioneer Website Updated: Discs now coming in September

Guest astrobill

Hahahahahaha.....hehehehehe....hahahaha!!!!

I'm laughing my ass off....Pioneer is SO HORRIBLE at product support, it's gotten way past the stage of comical. Now it's just absolutely pathetic!

About four months ago, I offered to bet somebody on this site that Pioneer will NEVER release AVIC-D3 map updates -- much less actual upgrades to correct all the silly, ridiculous software bugs and shoddy programming.

It's now four months or more since somebody offered to take me up on the bet for $1000. Let's call it $100/mo. You now owe me $400...and counting.

Anyone taking bets on when they'll change it to "coming in October" ? I say it changes to that on 30 Sep 08!

LOL

In the meantime, entire new COUNTIES full of towns have been built that aren't on the Pioneer map disks for the D3....disks made over 18 months ago with data that was probably older than that.

Even sadder is the fact that Pioneer refuses to admit the D3 has all the problems it had.

When I had my D3, I remember sitting in my car thinking things like:

"Are you kidding me??? They couldn't scroll full song titles in XM??? They couldn't make the voice dialing commands from my Bluetooth phone actually be AUDIBLE so I can hear my phone asking if it heard me right??? Is this a prototype product? WTF????"

Even funnier are all the secret Pioneer "plants" and Audio salespeople who constantly offer apologies and excuses for Pioneer in these Forums....

LOL!