AVIC411.com

sirius memo for artist

I have the f90bt, with the SVCDOC1 and a starmate.

How do you memo the artist instead of the song? My old alpine would let you choose which one you wanted with the SCC1.

The manual says you can memo either, but it doesnt really say how other than hitting the memo button... which promptly says "song saved".

Thanks for your help

I haven't heard of being able to memorize artist name, that would be awesome!

I don't think it has to do with the SC-C1 as that is just a tuner. I think it depends on the SiriusConnectAdaptor you have. I got the CD-SB10 and tried to do a memo once and i think it stored the song. I haven't played with it much cuz I assumed it worked the same as my old Starmate (can only memo the song, not the artist).

Hopefully this is capable though.

Not to get off-topic, but the XM Xpress RC is awesome. When you hear a song you like, you hit the XM button and you have the option of saving the song to memory, tagging the artist so it beeps when any song by the artist comes on, or tagging the song so the unit beeps whenever that song is played. That thing is flippin sweet and I use that instead of the avic's built-in XM.