AVIC411.com

hi.. i have a z1 with z3 image( doesnt matter haha) but i've noticed that the screen doesnt tilt all the way down when i press the tilt button to get to cds... it seems like the right side of the screen comes off the track... if i push down the right top part of the screen when it comes down it stays on the track... does anyone have any ideas or tips to fix this??

so here are the pics

here it is sitting perfectly

IMG_0573.jpg

how it sits if i dont push the top right in.. ull see how the screen on the right comes off the track...

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

left side is on the track

IMG_0580.jpg

here are pics of it when i push on the top right.. and u'll see that the screen is on the track..

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

i did notice that the right side has a spring and the left side doesnt.. dont know if that matters..

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

and i have a little vid of it too

th_d0052cfb.jpg

Did you buy that from someone selling it out of the trunk of a Cadillac? I was just noticing the toolmarks on the bottom of the face and looks like rust on the hinges. :lol:

It could be someone was a bit rough with it at some point, is the peg on the right side bent or loose? It's kind of hard to tell, but it sort of looks bent in the pic where you show it coming off the track. Are there any cracks on the sides of the inner face or damage to the track? Also, that metal bracket on the bottom should be coming out equally the same on both sides. Could it be skewing?

The spring only on one side is normal, mine only has one spring too.