AVIC411.com

Audi TTS F900bt Install

Installing an aftermaket radio in a VW or Audi you need to install a CAN interface that will give you the switch live and all the other wires like when the car is in reverse and the speed pulse. There are a few on the market. The one I have on mine is the link below

http://www.canm8.com/products/canm8-nav ... terface/3/

You can also use http://www.connects2.co.uk/c2search.asp ... &modID=780 from connects2.

You you do that, when the ingnition is turned off the unit continues to work until you remove the key

- D

Dude, lose the picture of your car on the start-up screen. It just comes across as "I love my self" too much. Get a funky Audi symbol, or something else. You don't need to see pictures of your car, IN your car! :lol:

thanks for that - got a new F10bt on order, our equivalent to your Z110, will make a better effort with the splash - could put a pic of the car with me leaning on the bonnet - would that be better? :wink:

Dude, lose the picture of your car on the start-up screen. It just comes across as "I love my self" too much. Get a funky Audi symbol, or something else. You don't need to see pictures of your car, IN your car! :lol:

thanks for that - got a new F10bt on order, our equivalent to your Z110, will make a better effort with the splash - could put a pic of the car with me leaning on the bonnet - would that be better? :wink:

Miles better! :D