AVIC411.com

Ok so I wired up the headunit harness to my scosche kit harness... on the headunit harness I have the Blue wire(antenna control), purple (reverse gear signal) which goes to the rear taillight, pink(speed signal input), black(ground) which is obvious, and the blue/white(system remote control)

DSC_0154.jpg

On the scosche harness I have black(ground), pink(says TEL MUTE), black/white(doesnt say anything), brown(doesnt say anything), orange/black(dimmer ground), green/white(doesnt say anything).

DSC_0155.jpg

Do i hook up speed signal input to the pink on the scosche? or does that need to be connected to the ECU? The scosche doesnt have any blue wires so where would those go? Do anything go connected to the unused wires on my scosche harness? Please help as I want to install this asap... Just want to get most everything done before it goes in! TIA!

If the wiring kit didn't come with a diagram or anything, then have a close look at the wires themselves. The Rav4 harness kit I bought didn't come with any information, but there was very small, light (silver coloured) writing on each wire that described what it was for.

Cheers!