AVIC411.com

new pics of my Escalade with 2 Pioneer headunits and more

The clock was originally down on the lower bezel where the factory 6 disc in dash changer was. I moved it to put the D3 down below. I moved the trac. control and the park assist buttons and put the clock there inside a suade bracket.

Please fill me in on my question, so I can rest easy :lol:

I've searched and searched trying to figure it out, and have come up with nothing.... I even went as far as blowing th picture up, and other than the "P" looking weird and hanging off the right side, I don't reckon it's a PS'd pic.... Is it just a flash screen(the track info at the bottom?) or does it hold any functionality?

These are real pics of the head unit screens in my truck. No editing or photoshopping. The screen is my backround screen on all my AV sources. The words down below are the real track,and real artist. They still show with this backround which makes it look very real. However, the Iphone buttons dont actually function. Looks very cool though.

Yes they will do that. These are Whelen strobe kits. They are the same strobes the police vehicles have installed in them. I bought 30 kits wholesale for a really good price. Each kit has 4 strobes, and power supply. I have made my way thru traffic before to get up to my exit 2 miles away. I dont really do that often. Its not worth the tix I'd get if caught.