AVIC411.com

Software bypass, Try this!

In case some of the people around here capable of doing this have stopped following the other thread (seems like they did)

Has anyone tried setting it to 0??

Zero might turn it OFF

If it's OFF it might not care about the P.Brake

Worth a try anyways.

I don't have an F so I couldnt try it if I wanted to, but sometimes settings things to zero is an OFF setting

shouldn't it be possible to do a software bypass without booting into win ce?

I have been looking @ the update files and it should be the same.

So if you change the data.zip file in the update it should be booted in.

Only thing you need to keep an eye on is that the file doesn't gets bigger or smaller.

example the pioneer.ini is 3.474kb in size, when you change 16.0 to 0 it gets 3.468kb but when you change it to 150. it stays the same size, iff you put a 0 behind the dot the size is to big.

Also have been nosing arround in the folder config of data.zip and there is a file called preload.ini, that's saying to the unit what it has to load into cache memory during the boot up (i think).

In the european version there are 14 steps, wich include loading of diff maps,3D and POI's, what iff you remove some off the steps out off the ini file, for example the french, uk, iberia and hungarie, that are 7 steps gone

out of the boot process, and system will load them like it would the maps of italie or danmark.

Flipper thought that when u put it to 0 instead off 128.0 it's off, so you don't need to change the parking brake wire. Gave it a shot and didn't work :).

But i'm wondering, i don't have my mute wire connected to anyting. Schould i still need to replace it? So i only must connect my green wire of the parking brake to the blue.

blue? green parking wire gets tapped into the black wire, blue is auto antenna. the mute wire is for the hardware bypass, not the software.

I mean the blue wire that's going back to the battery - pole.

Anyway, i also edited the preload.ini file en went from 14 steps to 4 steps in it :). The system doesn't boots faster, but when its loading and you get the selection screen for contacts etc, you can start to navigate trough them :). Altough the booting up message is still on the screen.