AVIC411.com

Z1 for my 2002 911 turbo

Hi guys,

Id like to get the Z1 with the following components:

1.bluetooth adaptor
2. Sirius tuner

I wanna keep the existing bose amp and speakers. What adaptors or harnesses do I need? also, I live in Connecticut. Does anyone know of any good audio shops or individuals who can install this for me?

thanks!
rcalcaide,
I did installed a Z1 in my 2002 911 Cab. There is a picture of the install here on this site (just search for Porsche). You may also want to chack out Renntech.org under the 996 DIY section. I posted some picts and info about the connectors, etc.

MIVEY.
[quote name="Saint Ari"]...although I strongly recommend purchasing ducati's bypass module!!![/quote]

The most current Z1s (as well as the past Z1s) can be bypassed without using DB's circuit. It involves grounding a wire in the harness. There are detailed instructions (written and pictures) on how to do this. DB has been nice enough to inform everyone one of this bypass knowing full well that it will reduce the sales of his circuit...what a guy! BTW I have his circuit installed on my Z1 and it works perfectly.
[quote name="bongus"]...DB has been nice enough to inform everyone one of this bypass knowing full well that it will reduce the sales of his circuit...what a guy! BTW I have his circuit installed on my Z1 and it works perfectly.[/quote]
It would not reduce the sales of his circuit, as he freely admits his circuit does not work on July 06 and after models. His circuit will only work on Pre-July 06 models. The grounding bypass will not work on pre July models!