AVIC411.com

How to run an avic n2 update disk?????

Ok after tons of problems I used the reset method with a n50 disk and now have my basic nav back, but years out of date. I tried popping in my n70 disk that I updated with before and I get checking disk, then nav kicks on and goes to insert correct disk. Is there some step I have to take to get the update disks to run and install? I remember last time I updated it went through a whole software update and changed the look of everything, but no luck on just putting in disk and resetting. any help would be great!

ty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope, all you gotta do is stick it in, and it'll update automatically. If it's still not working definitely try a dvd lens cleaner!!! What version up-date disc are you using? If you don't have the 80-MT disc, you can get it from this dude on ebay. It's the cheapest I've seen on ebay and it's where I bought mine. Let us know if anything else comes up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-CNDV-80MT-East-or-West-Disc-New-and-tested_W0QQitemZ280325710145QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGPS_Maps_Software?hash=item280325710145&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

• 2 weeks later...